Cotto-Margarito 2 Weigh-in Results and Video
The official weigh-in of boxers for the Cotto vs Margarito 2 happened this afternoon at the Madison Square Garden in New York City. The fighters tipped on the weighing scale before fighting on the next night. The main event presenters Cotto and Margarito passed the weight limit set for their fight but the only problem on the event was with lightweight champion Brandon Rios who came overweight. The fight will go on I think against highly favorite slugger John Murray.
Complete Cotto-Margarito 2 weigh-in results
- 153 lbs.: Miguel Cotto (152.25) vs. Antonio Margarito (152.5)
- 135 lbs.: Brandon Rios (136.6)* vs. John Murray (134.75)
- 147 lbs.: Mike Jones (146) vs. Sebastian Andres Lujan (146)
- 154 lbs.: Pawel Wolak (153.5) vs. Delvin Rodriguez (153)
- 154 lbs.: Glen Tapia (153.25) vs. Mike Ruiz (153.5)
- 175 lbs.: Mike Lee (177) vs. Allen Medina (174.25)
- 175 lbs.: Sean Monaghan (176) vs. Santos Martinez (175.5)
- 126 lbs.: Braulio Santos (126) vs. Tommy Garcia (125.25)
Fight fans, don’t miss to witness Cotto vs Margarito live streaming on HBO Pay-Per-View (PPV) and through free online stream channels on the web. Enjoy!