UFC on FX Guillard vs Miller Weigh-in Results and Video Replay
UFC is returning to Nashville, Tennessee on Friday night to present UFC on FX Guillard vs Miller event. The 20 fighters on the fight card will step first on the weighing scale on Thursday, January 19 at the Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN. The UFC on FX weigh-ins begins at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT.
The UFC on FX headlined the second event of Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) for its 7 year contract with the television network. It features the lightweight clash of two hungry fighters who suffered a disappointing loss. The main event headlined three round rumble of Melvin Guillard vs Jim Miller.
The official and complete UFC on FX Guillard and Miller weigh-in results for all fighters on the fight card.
- Melvin Guillard (156) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Duane Ludwig (170.5) vs. Josh Neer (171)
- Mike Easton (135) vs. Jared Papazian (135.5)
- Pat Barry (242) vs. Christian Morecraft (256)
- Jorge Rivera (185.5) vs. Eric Schafer (185)
- Habib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Kamal Shalorus (155.5)
- Charlie Brenneman (170.5) vs. Daniel Roberts (170.5)
- Fabricio Camoes (157.5*) vs. Tom Hayden (155.5)
- Daniel Pineda (145) vs. Pat Schilling (145)
- Nick Denis (135.5) vs. Joseph Sandoval (135)
UFC fans, don’t miss this Friday night the exciting and great collision of fighters on UFC on FX live on television or via free stream links and channels. Enjoy 😉